Few errors while trying to make the /spec cmd - zCMD

Hey, again.
Thanks for helping whoever helps me, really thanks, if I could give +rep I would give, but unfortunately I have got fews posts for giving +rep as far as I know...
Anyway, here is the errors:

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\ъйчйеъ дозщб\чйгегйн есчшйфийн\-----WIP\-----.pwn(234) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsBeingSpeced"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\ъйчйеъ дозщб\чйгегйн есчшйфийн\-----WIP\-----.pwn(234) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\ъйчйеъ дозщб\чйгегйн есчшйфийн\-----WIP\-----.pwn(234) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\ъйчйеъ дозщб\чйгегйн есчшйфийн\-----WIP\-----.pwn(234) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\ъйчйеъ дозщб\чйгегйн есчшйфийн\-----WIP\-----.pwn(234) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Lines 234:
Код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
    if(IsBeingSpeced[playerid] == 1)//If the player being spectated, disconnects, then turn off the spec mode for the spectator.
    {
        foreach(Player,i)
        {
            if(spectatorid[i] == playerid)
            {
                TogglePlayerSpectating(i,false);// This justifies what's above, if it's not off then you'll be either spectating your connect screen, or somewhere in blueberry (I don't know why)
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

do you have
pawn Код:
new IsBeingSpeced[MAX_PLAYERS];
?

Ok, So You've Made It?

Yet You've Forgot your Stored Variable?

Orh Yeah?

More like a Copy & Paste.

better login in /rcon and use /rcon loadfs adminspec and use /specplayer

First of all I have got new IsBeingSpeced[MAX_PLAYERS];
Secondly, no, I didn't copy paste so don't judge, I have just got this unsolved problems,
What appears to be the problem?

Put this up,where you have and other "new"
new IsBeingSpeced[MAX_PLAYERS];

And on OnPlayerConnect
IsBeingSpeced[playerid] = 0;

Sorry for 2x post,from lag.

Didn't help, sorry...
It just transfers the errors to the line I put OnPlayerConnect..
Any ideas?

Have you red this

Is basicaly ґyour codeґ

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...41#post1531941

Yes, and actually I made the spec cmd by this tutorial, and got these errors.