Fatal error!!!!!!!!!!!

i just change all the name of the gamemode (like night life) in pawno with my server name. but why always like this?
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\*********\gamemodes\****.pwn (17) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

How to fix it??

anyone please?

Download this:
Then go to pawno folder -> include folder -> place the file you downloaded inside -> Recompile.

but i already haave utils.inc, ant the error same. what must i do now??

If you have windows, go to the folder with your gamemode in it, right click on pawno.exe, run as administrator. Then click the "open" button, to open your gamemode, find your gamemode, load it, compile it.

Should work fine, ive had this problem b4.

EDIT: 200th post!

Do you have any other folders that have pawno include? If so delete every other folder that has san andreas multiplayer files, except the one you are using currently.

i must delete all server files except my gamemode files?

No, example delete all other pawno folders, except the folder in the file you are using currently.

gedewk, read my post.. here it is again.

If you have windows, go to the folder with your gamemode in it, right click on pawno.exe, run as administrator. Then click the "open" button, to open your gamemode, find your gamemode, load it, compile it.

Should work fine, ive had this problem b4.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 81 seconds. <- Suck Ma Balls!
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 37 seconds. <- Suck Ma Balls Again!
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds. <- Ok!? WTF!?!

i cant run as administrator, its need password and im not set password for my computer. why?