Script problem

Yo, I have a script problem, Everytime when somebody shoots somebody (1 bullet is enough) The server restarts and has like a 5 minute rollback, does anybody know what can be the problem?
Always when somebody dies, a blood stain stays at that place.. And when somebody gets shot 1 time it doesnt come, maybe it should come but doesnt come and it rollbacks...

Hi Bosnian,

That sounds really weird. Could you send me your script via private message and I'll take
a look.

- Sean aka Sniperwars

Do you have any code OnPlayerTakeDamage that if player shoots the server will restart?
Could be something like Gamemode Script Messup

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperwars
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi Bosnian,

That sounds really weird. Could you send me your script via private message and I'll take
a look.

- Sean aka Sniperwars
via PM? no need to its public helping service not private helping service

I cant lookt right now, a friend of me only has acces to the host, script and server_logs..
But later when he gives me everything I will post it, are the server_logs needed too?

Also, you might take a look at
pawn Код:
OnPlayerKeyStateChange
callback, since, you said that only when he shoots, not necessary when he damages somebody.

The weird thing is, As soon as a couple of guns fire, nvm if 1 gun 2 bullets or anyhing, the serve rollbacks

Код:
if(((oldkeys & KEY_FIRE) && !(newkeys & KEY_FIRE)) || ((newkeys & KEY_FIRE) && !(oldkeys & KEY_FIRE)) ||  (newkeys & KEY_FIRE)) {
Does that have something to do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
if(((oldkeys & KEY_FIRE) && !(newkeys & KEY_FIRE)) || ((newkeys & KEY_FIRE) && !(oldkeys & KEY_FIRE)) ||  (newkeys & KEY_FIRE)) {
Does that have something to do with it?
Well...there's no reason for that many checks in that if statement...The last one in it is enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
Well...there's no reason for that many checks in that if statement...The last one in it is enough
errmm.. What do you mean? Is that the bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reklez
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have any code OnPlayerTakeDamage that if player shoots the server will restart?
Could be something like Gamemode Script Messup

via PM? no need to its public helping service not private helping service
Correct +rep ka hehehehe