Some fun stuff to do while hanging out with le gf.

There are moments when none of us say anything, there's perfect silence and I'm constant afraid of saying something stupid [sometimes I say stupid stuff and smile like an idiot so she will think I was joking and such xD].

By fun stuff I mean, games, word games and such, just to let time pass by and have a good time, we mostly hang out in parks

Any ideas? [Don't go rude, at least...]

Why don't you have some "romantic" time with her?
But what's the most important, never play something you aren't. Always behave normally.

Uhm, go for a walk or go watch a movie... draw eachother ( if you can xD ), listen to music or just talk about stuff you or she likes and avoid awkward silences...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you have some "romantic" time with her?
But what's the most important, never play something you aren't. Always behave normally.
In the last days we couldn't have a romantic times because she had a toothache and it swollen, also she felt a bit cold, that's why I asked some stuff to do.
I've never been false with her. As stupid as I am, she shall like me for what I am or else bye .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hades
Посмотреть сообщение
In the last days we couldn't have a romantic times because she had a toothache and it swollen, also she felt a bit cold, that's why I asked some stuff to do.
I've never been false with her. As stupid as I am, she shall like me for what I am or else bye .
"she felt a little cold"
You could have tied your hands around her (like hugging) to warm her up.

Stick it in her pooper.

Put your sa-mp server in LAN mode and play some sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsbon1
Посмотреть сообщение
Put your sa-mp server in LAN mode and play some sa-mp.
Most girls won't be interested. You shouldn't feel like your saying stupid stuff - Be YOU. Don't force yourself to be something your not. If she likes you, she's not going to care about how you act (just don't treat her like poop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Stick it in her pooper.
Two in the pink, one in the stink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
"she felt a little cold"
You could have tied your hands around her (like hugging) to warm her up.
I did, but she also has her moments when she likes to hate. I did this, she said something like "Back off, I'm falling down from the chair".. I backed off, and gave her my sweater.

I can't invite her to my house yet We live in different towns and get to see each other only at school. we also have to skip class to hang out sometimes xD.

@nielsbon1 Seriously? I can't believe you actually gave me that tip...
@cj101 I only once, ignored her for a whole day, just because she done something that could've been unforgettable, I told myself then...maybe, maybe she thought about what she has done, let's give her another chance. Since then, no, never treated her bad, always when she said "I'm cold" I gave her my sweater, always when she said "Help me out with this homework" I helped her out. I'm also not the kind of guy that likes to treat girls cold or bad, I feel bad when I make her sad, even though sometimes it's her fault.

@Jansish I'm planning to invite her to my house and watch a movie together, but how? I dunno, I shall see.
@T0pAz We once played an online game, it was about chemistry, combinations of x and y produces z, z in combination with x produces w and soooo on, till we completed the whole list of objects and stuff to create xD.