0.3e and 0.3d

Is it possible to have both of these sa-mp versions on my computer at the same time? If so, how would I do such?

Two separate (GTA-SA[game intstallion]) folders might work i suppose..

I believe I have tried this before and the registry for sa-mp gets messed up because It doesn't know where the game is due to the fact that the registry gets updated by the other. So then the question probably is how do I make them use to two registry locations.

I guess you can do it by having two accounts on your computer, I have not tried it though.

have 2 seperate gtas on the computer in the rockstar games folder so gta san andreas and gta san andreas2

then install 0.3d in one and 0.3e in other

then make the samp shortcuts on desktop name on 0.3d and 0.3e

i think that should work

Figured it Out... Here is how. (Windows 7)

1. Create Copy of GTA San Andreas folder.

2. Create a user to run your new version of sa-mp.

3. Install SA-MP to the new folder, but before you run the install SHIFT-Right Click and choose run as different user and choose the user you created. This will have the install create the registry in the user you created.

4. Create a shortcut on your desktop to the newly install sa-mp. Rename it to whatever. Then for the target location type in: C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /savecred /user:USER_YOU CREATED "PATH_TO_NEW_SAMP.EXE"

5. And your done. Yeah!

You'll be asked the first time for the user password though, but then it will be saved

Just use 2 install's xDD

That's a thing that I hate about SA-MP RC versions, the only two possible ways are:
-Two San Andreas folders, a waste of space for your Hard drive.
-Install a different SA-MP version every time you want to play in one of them.
But the good news is that the final version is close.

I don't think you can unless You do this

1. Make a new Gta SA Folder

2. Put everything in

3. Reinstall

4. Rename samp

Note: This has not been tested

you should installa a new gta san andreas in a new drive and while intalling 0.3d / c you should change the file location !!!!