RAM choise?

Hello can you tell me a good DDr3 RAM cheap and quite powerful. I was looking for a corsair or kingston (MIN 4GB RAM, 1333Mhz).

I just yped in the specs you said here.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-133...2517826&sr=8-2

heard abt a company called A-date ? it is real cheap..i am using it ( 2 GB) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
heard abt a company called A-date ? it is real cheap..i am using it ( 2 GB) .
I've already a 1GB DDr2 RAM from A-DATA. I want to change my motherboard and CPU but i need a good RAM but i dont know what to choose beacuse i'm not good on them. anybody else?

what i would say is make sure to fill in all ram slots equal to the amount you want.
working with biger Mhz will be beter it will help store thing easier and faster becosue the pc does have to use 1 card to read/wright information.
go with the maximum Mhz your motherboard allows you is a good way to go
Kingston 1600MHz DDR3 4GB

How about you check your motherboard's limitation's first?
Once you've done that, max it out

As someone above has suggested, Amazon is a good place to source computer components. Otherwise, your local electronics retailer should do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
what i would say is make sure to fill in all ram slots equal to the amount you want.
working with biger Mhz will be beter it will help store thing easier and faster becosue the pc does have to use 1 card to read/wright information.
go with the maximum Mhz your motherboard allows you is a good way to go
Kingston 1600MHz DDR3 4GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOXrr
Посмотреть сообщение
How about you check your motherboard's limitation's first?
Once you've done that, max it out

As someone above has suggested, Amazon is a good place to source computer components. Otherwise, your local electronics retailer should do the trick.
Good suggestion. I'm going to use an ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard. Its max Mhz speed is 2033 but i was looking for 1333 due to its price. If a 4GB 2033Mhz doesn't cost much i'll buy that one. What do you think? And how much does it cost?

It really depends on the dealer...in some shops you can get it for wholesale rate (cheap) and in some not..

http://www.corsair.com/memory-by-pro...2a1600c9g.html

Using this one (4x 4gb), works perfectly, BF3 and other games max fps.

Why dont you check ebay