OMG, NONE of my commands work!!

Hi all!

There's a BIG problem! ALL of my sscanf commands in ZCMD suddenly stopped working! When I'm perforing a command on a player, the same will happen to MY name! For example, I'm slapping a player, and the slap message also appears for me! O_O

I'm banning a player, and the message says that I've banned myself...Even when I jail somebody, only I will go to the jail, the other player will fall off the sky! ((

Here are some pictures...What the fuck may this cause? Player "D_Loc" is myself, and the other one my tester! Look at the messages...

have you updated sscanf recently? :P

I've updated it a few months ago to version 2.5 and it worked WELL! It worked well since a few hours ago...I don't know what suddenly happened, today, I've performed all these commands successfully, but now...I have no clue!

Completely re-install sscanf. Make sure to get the latest version from ******'s post himself. Re-compile, and see what you get from there. I had an issue with sscanf recently, and thought I had already done everything. I just completely removed sscanf and re-installed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Insane
Посмотреть сообщение
I've updated it a few months ago to version 2.5 and it worked WELL! It worked well since a few hours ago...I don't know what suddenly happened, today, I've performed all these commands successfully, but now...I have no clue!
You probabbly need ysi 3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
Посмотреть сообщение
You probabbly need ysi 3.1
I don't think this would be the problem, seeing as this is a ZCMD, sscanf problem. ZCMD hasn't been updated (not like it needs to be) in a long time, and the only plugin that has been updated is sscanf, which YSI has nothing to do with.

Me and my friend were testin' stuff and found out, that ALL these bugs (kick, ban, etc.) are bugged for ID 0...That means each command is somehow bugged with ID 0...Shall I remove the sscanf include AND plugin?

If you are using sscanf as a plugin you got the old version sscanf don't use a plugin anymore its just an include.

I've re-installed EVERYTHING I had from sscanf2, so I'm ready to test it now again...I don't think that it'll work, but I gotta give it a try!

What you modified last time in your GameMode?