About make a roleplay server.

Hey guys! Im pretty new in this forum so please stay calm
Well, i've played roleplay for a really long time, and i thought it would be nice to make my own roleplay server.
This will be the first time i will make a samp server.

So what im woundering is, do you guys know a really good roleplay script with not so many buggs(don't know how to fix them)? Well i've find many, but as i said, im new about this.
i want many functions and job etc.
And i guess i only can have a 0.3d r2 'cause that's the only thing you can download from sa-mp.com

And don't worry about the host, a friend of mine has a host company.

Some of you might think, what the hell will you make a server if you don't know a shit 'bout it. But i really want serious answers.

Thank you!
Regards,
YezzY

Well Since It's your first time maybe go ahead and learn how to script than make the script from scratch than OPEN a server, and trust me If your script Is good enough you will get alot of players In a week. And Don't Give people and avoid using GodFather Scripts! Mostly NGG

will take a along time to learn me script. Well would be nice if you could help me get a gg script! thanks

Your better off not making a roleplay server. Not only because you don't know what your doing, but because there is way to many as it is. Everybody thinks they can make a RP server and it ends up failing.

Why would you want to open another server with a used script? It's better to get one from scratch man! You will understand Once It's Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you want to open another server with a used script? It's better to get one from scratch man! You will understand Once It's Seen
True. There are thousands of FC RP, Ravens etc. Better make your own,unique gm.

Hey,

It would be way better to learn to script and develop your own game mode instead of downloading one that everyone is already using. It would be unprofessional and the server won't gain much players, this would lead to failure. There are a lot of other role play server out there already and people from this forums are giving a negative response to people who are developing a role play community but don't let them get you down. Yes, there are a lot of role play servers out there but most of them are crap. What I am trying to say there are 10-12 good role play servers out of the 200-300 or whatever other role play communities. If your professional enough and have a good script your server could be one of those good ones. So when you see those negative respond don't let them get you down.

Tips:

Be professional and mature
Have a unique script