How to create mods for my server ?

How to create mods ?
as the title says , how can i create mods for my server ?

It isn't simple AT ALL.

That's just too complicated unless you have some basic knowledge of 3D Modelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение
It isn't simple AT ALL.

That's just too complicated unless you have some basic knowledge of 3D Modelling.
Sadlly.... i don't know nothing about it....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It isn't simple AT ALL.

hes asking about server side mods I think. Wich is not possible as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new121
Посмотреть сообщение
hes asking about server side mods I think. Wich is not possible as far as I know.
You can make your own models and put them into the custom.img of SA-MP and share the download with server players..

Well yea, that is true, I had forgot about that.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can make your own models and put them into the custom.img of SA-MP and share the download with server players..
wells thats true , but my question is " How can i ? " so is there any mod i can start with by downloading it

Well you will need 3ds max to make the .dff files and photoshop to make the textures, photoshop is really expensive too, you might be able to get a 30 day free trial though, you will need to get used to using these programs before you even try to make anything for gta, think of the money rockstar put into their original textures and models.