Character Stats ! :D Help People (DCMD)

Hiya everyone ! Thanks for at least checking my post ! So here is my problem today ! : I wanna do a /stats command that show the player his stats with SendClientMessage(playerid, colorid, "/statsinfo ");

All the player stats are stocked on a file. In GM , the variables looks like this :
Код:
{
	Viplvl,
	Logged,
	Money,
	Float:X,
	Float:Y,
	Float:Z,
	HasJob,
	JobType,
	HasBank,
	AdminLevel,
	Spawned,
	PickupRef[50], 
	KickRef, 
	AdminRef, 
	Mute,
	Login,
	PlayerLoc,
	BankPin,
	PinRef, 
	InCall,
	CallTo,
	VehRef,
	Float:gHP,
	IsShot
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];
So remember, all i want is to the player to write a DCMD cmd that will show him his stats ( only the ones that matters but put in like 2-3 and i should be ok with the rest i think :/ ) Anyway , thanks a lot for helping me!

Second problem : (to prevent double post xd ) As you can see , i added the variable Viplvl, up there in the code but, the point is that there is nothing relied to it ! How could I add the player a vip lvl of 1 ? ( after that i should be ok with the 2 or tree other levels and for the VIPlevel scripting. Therefor, i dont know if i can use normal language scripting in a GM that uses DCMD ( 3 questions now ! ) So !! Again , thanks a lot for helping/trying to helping me as im s**k in english hehehe ! Tell me if i made myself unclear**