[GameMode] Raven's Roleplay Edit Fixed

Can you add /vcreate, /addderalership with /startEvent scripts there.

How can i delete vehicles /adv dont delite cars it says i cant delete permanent cars that sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
Посмотреть сообщение
Some time the ownership on the car change it to other owner.
We actually managed to fix that on our server. When you sell/asellcar/sell for mats it would cause an issue. The way we have it is so the file never is deleted. It spawns the car in the middle of the ocean, and changes the owner to "DEALERSHIP" after it's sold.

When someone buys a car it gives them that file. For some reason the deleting of the file upon selling caused the issue. It's not a biggie having all those files. We have 600+ owned vehicles right now anyway.

fix payday system . . . :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyg
Посмотреть сообщение
We actually managed to fix that on our server. When you sell/asellcar/sell for mats it would cause an issue. The way we have it is so the file never is deleted. It spawns the car in the middle of the ocean, and changes the owner to "DEALERSHIP" after it's sold.

When someone buys a car it gives them that file. For some reason the deleting of the file upon selling caused the issue. It's not a biggie having all those files. We have 600+ owned vehicles right now anyway.
Hot Blood Gaming am i not right?
im bugged because i cant even /taketest or anything AND no admins responded to my /n, /o, /atalk .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpro12345
Посмотреть сообщение
Hot Blood Gaming am i not right?
im bugged because i cant even /taketest or anything AND no admins responded to my /n, /o, /atalk .....
mmm

Uhhm... This is script related only !

Hello, I am having a lil confusion regading administration and factions.

So, I tried /rcon login [password] and it logged me as admin, but when I tried make admin thingy it said you are not authorized to use the command, I went to my file and set the administration level as 5. It worked and can access the admin cmds, but the /fcreate and /fdelete doesn't work. It says you are not authorized to use4 this cmd? Someone help!

BUMP! No result yet.