Lagggg i've removed some buildings

since i removed some buildings (RemoveBuildingForPlayer) my server lag (people don't move on my screen it's the same way otherwise) help what did i wrong?

Show us your OnPlayerUpdate

i noticed that i have removed a return 1; thanks for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCarthy
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your OnPlayerUpdate
I don't understand why you people always want to see OnPlayerUpdate. If well coded, it can't cause anything wrong. You shouldn't be afraid to use it, simply because if you have sh*t code it would lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieJar
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't understand why you people always want to see OnPlayerUpdate. If well coded, it can't cause anything wrong. You shouldn't be afraid to use it, simply because if you have sh*t code it would lag.
I think that what you did right now is called SPAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRoach
Посмотреть сообщение
I think that what you did right now is called SPAM!
I just brought up the point that you shouldn't always blame OnPlayerUpdate for lag in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
He was complaining that it DOES lag, implying that something ISN'T well written. THAT is why they want to see OnPlayerUpdate - you basically said you don't understand then explained the exact reason! Yes, OnPlayerUpdate can be well written and not cause problems, but when people are complaining about problems then there must be a cause.
Yes, but the lag isn't (mostly) caused by poorly written code under OnPlayerUpdate, it's usually caused under some other specific callback which is also poorly written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
It is much easier to cause lag under a poorly written OnPlayerUpdate than any other callback (especially if you return 0). I don't understand why you are so opposed to checking that callback, even if you're right and it is another callback, checking that common problem first will at least rule it out.
That's true. Thank you for pointing that out.