pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],
        victimname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],
        victimid,
        reason[30];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, sizeof(pname));
    GetPlayerName(victimid, victimname, sizeof(victimname));
    if(pInfo[playerid][alevel] > 1)
    {
        if(sscanf(params, "us", victimid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "SYNTAX: /kick <playername/id> <reason>");
        if(victimid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Invalid-ID!");
        if(victimid == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You cannot kick yourself!");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You kicked %s(ID:%d) | Reason: %s", victimname, victimid, reason);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(ID:%d) has been kicked by %s(ID:%d) | Reason: %s", victimname, victimid, pname, playerid, reason);
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have been kicked by %s(ID:%d) | Reason: %s", pname, playerid, reason);
        SendClientMessage(victimid, COLOR_RED, string);
        Kick(victimid);
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You must be Administrator Level 1 or higher to use this command!");
    return 1;
}
also tell me if the command is correct its untested

pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params, "uS(N/A)[128]", victimid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "SYNTAX: /kick <playername/id> <reason>");
as far as i know
it will make the reason optional, and if left empty will give the reason as "N/A"

pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params, "us(N/A)[30]", victimid, reason))
The [30] is for the string size, you forgot that one. The text between the ( & ) is the standard value.

Edit: Or switch the (N/A) with [30], not sure which one should come first