[FilterScript] /playersplaying

Hello everyone,

I am very new to PAWN, actually I just started two days ago with it. Just because I think you learn from mistakes I just try to script things and this is what came out ( Yes, it is tested and it works. Allthough, it is tested with just two players so it could be that it bugs with more players but just post it underneath and I will fix it. ).

What this filterscript does is very simple, it looks how much players are really playing and how much players are "logging in" ( Players who are not spawned yet. ). Just use /playersplaying and it will come up with a line like:

"There are currently 5 players playing on the server and there are 7 players logging in."

What will simply mean that there are 5 players running around and doing stuff and that there are 7 players who aren't spawned/logged in yet. Yes I know that you can also look in the TAB list to see how much players are connected but as I said before I am really new to PAWN and I just made this to see if I would be able to.

Download .AMX: click here
Download .PWN: click here

Please rate & comment!

Best regards,
Jesse

Ok, im happy for you that your learning how to script in PAWN. But there are some things you should understand first, you must upload the source code. Always!

Second for small scripts its always better to upload to pastebin.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, im happy for you that your learning how to script in PAWN. But there are some things you should understand first, you must upload the source code. Always!

Second for small scripts its always better to upload to pastebin.

Thanks.
With sourcecode you mean simply the code how it's scripted ( Like, what you see in PAWNO. )?

Best regards,
Jesse

Yes, He does Jesse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MP]Ditch
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, He does Jesse.
Thank you for your reply,

I added the .PWN download ( I guess that's good aswell since that's basically the code ) but I do think it sucks that you have to upload/share that too because if you worked a very long time on something someone could just take the code, remove your name out of the script and claim it's his work. In this case I don't care since it is a really simple thing but I guess you got my point.

Best regards,
Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejanssen
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for your reply,

I added the .PWN download ( I guess that's good aswell since that's basically the code ) but I do think it sucks that you have to upload/share that too because if you worked a very long time on something someone could just take the code, remove your name out of the script and claim it's his work. In this case I don't care since it is a really simple thing but I guess you got my point.

Best regards,
Jesse
That's just how these forums work, your credits are never actually guarenteed sadly due to the fact that we require the source code to look over/learn from whenever something is uploaded.

I don't understand the point of this, when you could just press tab... Nice job though.

Quote:

I don't understand the point of this, when you could just press tab... Nice job though.

Well, I don't think it was supposed to be used for a Server.. Mostly like for training at PAWNO Language.

Jesse, Keep going! One day you will become a great scripter! Note: Professional Scripters start small

Alexis

thats the first try and good i see you learning fast, great fs