[Help] Error when compiling

Код:
C:\Users\niyaz\Documents\samp.pwn(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\niyaz\Documents\samp.pwn(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\niyaz\Documents\samp.pwn(1 -- 2) : error 021: symbol already defined: "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
C:\Users\niyaz\Documents\samp.pwn(1 -- 2) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
Thats what I get can someone help me?

can someone help please

can you paste the code?

Code is here

C:\Users\niyaz\Documents\samp.pwn(1 -- 2) : error 021: symbol already defined: "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
C:\Users\niyaz\Documents\samp.pwn(1 -- 2) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

/facepalm
the pawno code, the code that has created these *errors*.

Can you help me though Im still a newb first time

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Quote:

Can you help me though Im still a newb first time

not the error codes
the scripts in your pawno
how can i help you if you dont paste the scripts?

your little annoying. we need the code. not the error. i mean the pawn code.
i'm little in bad mood

How do I find the code?

open the .pwn file.. get the lines at which the errors are.