Whats a good rp Script for begginers

Hello Fellow samp members, Im wondering whats the easyest script to make a little roleplay server Im thinking about doing angek pine rp But.. I will need to make houses Also if theirs any home/bussiness ingame editors please Contact me !

I would personally say, Vortex Roleplay, as you can make businesses, houses, factions, everything in game and it is rather user friendly.

Hope I helped,
Nmader

Attempt to make your own, it's always better, and in the end, you'll be glad you did it.

Well ok i recommend Vortex [EDIT] as i will be releasing as i get permission were it will have ALOT more commands and still have /savecar mysql ETC

Well the only problem with vortex is its not version 3.0D?

The only thing that makes a server 3.0d and 3.0c, is the .exe files such as, "Announce", "Samp-server", etc.

It's "0.3" not "3.0"...

And it's okay to use edits as long as you actually EDIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY
Посмотреть сообщение
Attempt to make your own, it's always better, and in the end, you'll be glad you did it.
Also, he said "For beginners", thus, creating a good, well created script, is almost completely out of the question. Most beginning scripters use existing scripts, so it is easier on their mind, while they are still learning, as long as they don't just change the name and shizz.

It is 0.3d version. I think the problem will be in you to edit it.. Because.. Ho plp is saying start with TDM and then go higher.. RP servers are to hard to make.. and understand scripting etc.. Exactly Vortex because if you want to make new forms for saving system you will need to know a lot in pawno and mysql.. So I recommend to you start your own.. It's only my opinion.. And Cole in your case I will never asked for permission to release someones updated script only with cmds.. You see if Calgon wanted to update it or do something with it.. He didn't released it.. He gave his script for learning and being better scriptwriters that's why..... I just respect him and I'm thank full for that what I'm now.. So just if you need to see how things is going on look at it.. Try to understand.. But in same time just make yours script.. from screech or from 0... That is only my opinion.. Ofcorse start with y_ini or with dini saving systems.. The best edits ar GF edits.. Try LARP for start.. To edit commands etc.

Well you can private message me and i will link u to edit