Receiving money without Card

Is there anyway to receive money from someone without having a Credit Card ? like visa or master card ?

You can receive money to PayPal without having a credit card, it all depends what country are you from.
It's not recommended, because your account will get limited soon and you won't be able to withdraw your money.
I suggest you check this list, and see if your country is supported.

https://www.paypal.com/worldwide

it's not supported.

Where do you live? It would help us answer your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение
it's not supported.
You can consider using Alertpay then, it's supported in most of the countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiHost
Посмотреть сообщение
You can receive money to PayPal without having a credit card, it all depends what country are you from.
It's not recommended, because your account will get limited soon and you won't be able to withdraw your money.
I suggest you check this list, and see if your country is supported.

https://www.paypal.com/worldwide
the only thing that makes me go a step back is this...,why do they put some countries on paypal and others not ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
the only thing that makes me go a step back is this...,why do they put some countries on paypal and others not ??
Certain countries have Privacy Laws. For Example, someone paying money to someone in Iraq to tell them what's going on by pressing "Send Money" or the person in Iraq pressing "Request Money" and entering a reason. So a lot of countries have restrictions on there site because of Privacy Laws..depending on thier democratic party.

Let's say i Registered on AlertPay.. How will i withdraw the money ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean Deposit? If someone send money to your AlertPay, the only way it gets withdrawed is purchasing online items, or sending it to another AlertPay user...similar to PP.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can withdraw your money over bank account if I'm not wrong. There is withdraw button in their control panel, you should check it out.