Well what exactly is this? It's just that I need help making a logo for my SA-MP Server u will find more info in my Signature xD.

I have no experience what so ever in making logo's so i want a good logo that will pull some players , my server is Cops And Robbers just for ur help. So if anyone is free that could help me make one, or tell me how or what i should use, i will be grateful . Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Anyhelp anyone?

How about being more specific? Then we might be able to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
How about being more specific? Then we might be able to help you.
What kind of help do u need? Tell me and i will see if i can provide u with the help :P. If u mean what kind of colours and stuff, then its ok, i want ANYTHING, but it has to be Attractive and makes more people just want to see that server.. I think u will get what i mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fire
Посмотреть сообщение
What kind of help do u need? Tell me and i will see if i can provide u with the help :P. If u mean what kind of colours and stuff, then its ok, i want ANYTHING, but it has to be Attractive and makes more people just want to see that server.. I think u will get what i mean.
You could start by telling what you want the logo to say....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
You could start by telling what you want the logo to say....
Well like i said its ok with me whatever it says i just want it to make people want to see how the server is from the inside. "If u want" u can join the server just for easier talk.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well like i said its ok with me whatever it says i just want it to make people want to see how the server is from the inside. "If u want" u can join the server just for easier talk.
Whatever?

If you want something good enough, give more info about WHAT do you want... -.-'

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P4]
Посмотреть сообщение
Whatever?

If you want something good enough, give more info about WHAT do you want... -.-'
lol, tell me what info u need to make one, i think u can read as i said "I have no experience in making Logo's", so tell me what u will need, i guess something u will need is, Midnight Los Santos Roleplay Cops/Robbers v4.0, which is the servers name. And i also clearly said that it has to be "Attractive", and im just asking for help, if ur just comming to make fun that i didnt explain much, then please dont. And besides i think u know what i mean by WHATEVER, i dont just mean write whatever on it -.-

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, tell me what info u need to make one, i think u can read as i said "I have no experience in making Logo's", so tell me what u will need, i guess something u will need is, Midnight Los Santos Roleplay Cops/Robbers v4.0, which is the servers name. And i also clearly said that it has to be "Attractive", and im just asking for help, if ur just comming to make fun that i didnt explain much, then please dont. And besides i think u know what i mean by WHATEVER, i dont just mean write whatever on it -.-
yeah yeah chill out I'll do it.

Here you go, something I made up in 5 mins:

And info as size, colors, text, theme, that's what I was telling you.