[FilterScript] Tokyo Drift Scenes [movie]

Tokyo Drift
Scenes from the movie

Description: Well what is this?, well if assume you've already know from the topic name if not search ****** Tokyo Drift Fast and the furious, as for this fliterscript just gives the scenes from the movie mostly the awesome and epic parts and the races me and my buddy's decided to make a video out of it which we will, I've decided to release this for people who need it.

Teleports Description:

Race 1: Where sean and the Viper car races.
Airport: Where sean leaves to tokyo to stay with he's dad.
Hulkvan: Where bow wow and Sean get to get the van designed as a hulk
DKhq: Where Bow wow and sean go to the parking lot and sean talks to DK's girlfriend Dk sorta get's jealous, he races sean and wins.
Race2: Where Sean and The monkey boy (what i call him lol) race and sean wins.
Practice1: Where sean practices at the docks with the car (evo lancer)
Han Dies: When han dies (RX-7 vehicle).
Chase: Where DK and he's friend come to kill Sean because of what he has done and the chase starts with this scene)
FinalRace: Where DK and Sean meet up to finsh this once for all.
DKCrash: Where DK crashes down and falls down.

Pictures:

Script:
http://pastebin.com/vvVLnQDf
Update 1: http://pastebin.com/8aWVbnwd

Requires:
ZCMD By Zeex.

Looks nice from the images. Though, it can be used for stunt/ drift/ race servers only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks nice from the images. Though, it can be used for stunt/ drift/ race servers only.
Of course what you expect for this to go in a roleplay/zombie server or even trucking lol.

Anyways thanks for the good feedback

Change:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1337,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Teleports",".........","Close"," ");
To:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1337,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Teleports",".........","Close","");
Btw nice work

ROFL, now I'm going to re-watch the movie. Nice release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Change:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1337,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Teleports",".........","Close"," ");
To:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1337,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Teleports",".........","Close","");
Btw nice work
Mostly i just do it " " i don't know why but i'm used to it but thank's anyways just updated it.

When I first saw the title, I thought "Ew, another thread in the wrong section that I should report" but it's actually nice D:

another nice release