Function: Native

Well, there's a function in pawn called "native". I don't know how to use it (to create new functions?). I'd like to know how can I use this to create new functions, and what's the syntax of it, and there could be a tutorial on how to use it. (also how to assign the function a use?) I've searched the wiki, but it's empty for the function "native".
So could someone explain me, it's syntax, tell me how to assign the function created with it it's syntax and make it do what I want it to do (?) and/or create a tutorial of it.

native

im not sure, but check here: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Keywords:Initialisers#native

Edit: im too late a few seconds , delete this post pls

So the function should be declared (so that the function does something), I need to use it inside a plugin?

Or use commented natives in includes to add the function to your sidebar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't just do:

pawn Код:
native DisableAllCheats();

main()
{
    DisableAllCheats();
}
And expect it to work - that would require intelligent computers, and we don't have them. You have to write the native function in a plugin, then using "native" in your PAWN script gives it access to the function in the plugin
Yes this is just what I meant, that I can't do it like this. The main point of my question was, "how to actually declare the native", so if I'd create it in a plugin, how would I declare the native what it should do?