Im looking for a scripter!

Pm me all available scripter please!im romanian

some information what needs scripting?

i want the tolls LS-SF = LS-LV = LV-SF +i want the comand /opengate at eatch faction....... im Willing lots..Owner etc. i work only on TeamViewer!!!!!!and i want an Tutorial....i hive ip dynamic i will put it in ip static when i finish svr and i put it in host!

HostName: ..::EuroUnion Romania::..
Address: 92.85.214.82:7777
Players: 1 / 100
Ping: 6
Mode: |RO|0.3D|RP|
Map: Los Santos

Here we go again..
You got that Bag of

Im sure someone will script for you
Got no money
Got no scripter..

People would be crazy not to go for this deal!

They get to take their time to teach you how to script features into a downloaded gamemode to get no reward (if not an admin) on a home hosted server! These offers get better and better by the day.

I love to script some of the things you want, but like the others say, I like to see some money in return.

yeah but im in diffrent country.......WHY cant u help all u want is money money............Help people cause in some day they will helpy you too!

I'm from a different country too. We all are. Paypal is the best friend in this case. It's (almost) worldwide. And I know people I help will help me some day too, but the problem is, you're just an unknown person from the interior for me. I'm just an unknown person from the interior for you. It's likely we will never meet in the reality. Same goes for almost everybody on this website and maybe on the internet. It's just not possible to give some help in return all the time. (And I'm in need of money btw.. )

I will get Host! u will get ower!! are you all poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Barocu
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah but im in diffrent country.......WHY cant u help all u want is money money............Help people cause in some day they will helpy you too!
The fact is, people say this every single day! (If not more)
And those experienced enough to help you all know how this is going to end: The server will die.

Best bet is too learn how to script yourself, or just enjoy the game.