[Include] views.inc - Frog, Bird, First Person and Free camera view

Hmm, SetCameraFreeView(playerid) is nice for recording ^^

I added callback hooking in the include for you, it uses ******'s latest release of y_hooks (as of today, 12/27/2011). I can remove the link below for you if you want me to, I have no problem at all doing that.

http://realcop228.com/public/uploads/views.zip

Add the contents of that ZIP folder into your pawno/includes directory, and you'll be good to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, SetCameraFreeView(playerid) is nice for recording ^^
Yea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I added callback hooking in the include for you, it uses ******'s latest release of y_hooks (as of today, 12/27/2011). I can remove the link below for you if you want me to, I have no problem at all doing that.

http://realcop228.com/public/uploads/views.zip

Add the contents of that ZIP folder into your pawno/includes directory, and you'll be good to go!
Its fine for me leaving this link! I already have newest YSI, so no need to download again (although i downloaded it) :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574_CRO
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea!

Its fine for me leaving this link! I already have newest YSI, so no need to download again (although i downloaded it) :P
I just threw it in there because people can download the include from that link and they may need to have YSI in their includes folder for the script itself to compile while using this plugin.

Hey, that first person mode is really cool, because you can see hands! But when you start running you see all those textures (camera inside the skin) which is ugly. I suggest you to try GetPlayerAnimationIndex to check in OnPlayerUpdate whether you are running or not. If you are, put the camera a bit forward that by default.

By the way, according to Michael@Belgium's message about 'nice for recording': A little bit off-topic, but I'd prefer using CamHack - Then you can even move the place where it is (while recording). I ever made a video for you, remember? (That with the firemen thing - I lost it, since I removed my old ******* account).
So that's something you could do (if not suggested already): Make the camera movable (with that, I mean that you can move it so it's on another place).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
By the way, according to Michael@Belgium's message about 'nice for recording': A little bit off-topic, but I'd prefer using CamHack - Then you can even move the place where it is (while recording). I ever made a video for you, remember? (That with the firemen thing - I lost it, since I removed my old ******* account).
So that's something you could do (if not suggested already): Make the camera movable (with that, I mean that you can move it so it's on another place).
Sure will try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
I know, for recordings i use CamHack too, but i didn't now it was scriptable

You have a great idea men!, good work

Looking good

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574_CRO
Посмотреть сообщение
New version! Redownload!

Made what you said!
Wow that was Fast. Repping ya again bruh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow that was Fast. Repping ya again bruh!
Thank you!

I like it
I'm looking for First Person script..

Nice rep++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение
I like it
I'm looking for First Person script..

Nice rep++
Thanks!