Has object 18846 been removed?

Title says it all. I tried using this object and when i convert, it comes out as a question mark.
I also tried attaching it to vehicle and same result. Has it been removed?

Object 18846 is a 0.3c object and if "spawned" on SA-MP will appear as the 0.3c question mark
I think..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTorran
Посмотреть сообщение
Object 18846 is a 0.3c object and if "spawned" on SA-MP will appear as the 0.3c question mark
I think..
I don't understand what you mean. Does anyone else know?

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes.
Wow man that really sucks i had an epic idea. Anyways do you know why they removed it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungCapone
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow man that really sucks i had an epic idea. Anyways do you know why they removed it?
Well, Kalcor removed some stuff used in 0.3c; however, he added new stuff aswell.

Check the 0.3d version thread release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, Kalcor removed some stuff used in 0.3c; however, he added new stuff aswell.

Check the 0.3d version thread release.
Dang that sucks oh well and yea i saw the 0.3d objects nothing to special but they're cool.

You can add in 0.3d objects from 0.3c. Just import objects from 0.3c samp.img and samp.ide to 0.3d ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3s0
Посмотреть сообщение
You can add in 0.3d objects from 0.3c. Just import objects from 0.3c samp.img and samp.ide to 0.3d ones.
Right but wouldn't people have to download the ide file to see the object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungCapone
Посмотреть сообщение
Right but wouldn't people have to download the ide file to see the object?
They need to download both, if you are server owner you could automatically download objects for player when he connects (I think I saw some plugin or code for this).