[Tutorial] How to use Map editor: 0.3-D version

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
View Post
Thank you for answering. Do you think my graphics card is to fault?
I doubt it. Try re-installing it and restarting your pc after or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhbk1
View Post
The only prob i have is - i cant move from area 51.............. The camera is not moving..............i tried arrows and asdw.............. Its not wrking plz help me
Hold Right Mouse Button and scroll. Try that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini`
View Post
Quick question, as your tutorial got me started with the map editor... What do you do when the objects don't come out right? What I mean is... They look fine in the editor, like literally cannot get any better, but when I test them, they are about 10 ft off or whatever...Z

These
http://pastebin.com/iS7QAH8f
look fine in the edior, but when I go in game, they are off.
Sometimes in the editor it looks lower then that it actually is, that is because of the angle you might be looking at.
The same goes if its to far from the right/left.
Try looking from different angles, if that doesn't work, then remove the object and place them again.

Thanks. I'm using it now.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartje01
View Post
Thanks. I'm using it now.!
No problem bro

pls man help,I have made a changes to my gamemode,but now,how to save theese changes?there is not a button save,or something like it,only show code and when I press it,I get a code.and if it is way to save the changes,where to put this code?pls help mannn...

Hopefully this tutorial will make more people use SA-MP map editor instead of the S**t one MTA has in it.

yeah, i never saw why people use MTA becuase you have to do all the extra steps of converting it to SAMP pawno.

I m using SA:MP editor, i just want to know that how can i go to any interior world?

someone answer plz

Hold right click and move the the mouse to look around, scroll or hold W to move forward while holding right click

How do I create/edit interior of a house