[HELP] text AntiCheat

Hy I must have a script like a TEXT Anticheat!! Ok, i will explain now!!! When any player type a character with letters PS, VR or AD, the anticheat will see a admin lik this!!!

for example : Anticheat:Player:[ID:1][Name_Surname]>i dont know this admin<PS,VR or AD!

That admin see!! Can anyone MAKE THAT SCRIPT!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When any player type a letters with PS VR or AD the sentences will be show to admins!! lik that!! )

Little stupid, but that will help me to find a cheater or anything!!!!!!

Can you help me? PLEASE

quick example
EDIT forgot to inset the callback
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid,text[])
{
if(strcmp(text,"PS",false))
{
    for(new otherid=0;otherid<MAX_PLAYERS;otherid++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(otherid))//change this to your admins system's enum or what ever you use
        {
            new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,sizeof(Name));
            new Str[128];format(Str,128,"Player: %s Has Used: %s",Name,text);
            SendClientMessage(otherid,-1,Str);
        }

}
}
return 1;
}

Thank you sooooo much!!! I will try that script ))

Ouu.... park4bmx that script it doesn't work!! When i insert that script in gamemod and press F5 button, the errors and warrnings are show

Quote:

D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(12262) : warning 219: local variable "Name" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45440) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45442) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45444) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45446) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetPlayerName"
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45447) : error 021: symbol already defined: "format"
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45451) : error 054: unmatched closing brace ("}")
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45453) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Name"
D:\Nikola i Marko\[BE] Balkan Evolution Role Play\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(45453) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Str"

Can you help me how to fix that? xD

show to us OnPlayerText(playerid,text[]) callback, all things that you have inside

okej! just a moment

ouus sorry! I don't know what I must show you?? Can you explain me?

park4bmx can you help me?