All Points Bulletin Gamemode [IN DEVELOPMENT]

Hello!

So, I have searched a bit on forums and saw few posts from players that said they would like to see APB GM in SAMP! Well, you gave me inspiration and your wish will come true! I started on this GM week ago, and can say that its finished bout 85%! Few more things have to be added, but I just wanted to inform all APB players/lovers that APB is coming to SAMP!

Check back for further details!

P.S. I apologize if I posted in wrong section!

That'd be pretty baller not gonna lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
Посмотреть сообщение
That'd be pretty baller not gonna lie.
What ya mean??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574_CRO
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello!

So, I have searched a bit on forums and saw few posts from players that said they would like to see APB GM in SAMP! Well, you gave me inspiration and your wish will come true! I started on this GM week ago, and can say that its finished bout 85%! Few more things have to be added, but I just wanted to inform all APB players/lovers that APB is coming to SAMP!

Check back for further details!

P.S. I apologize if I posted in wrong section!
Nice. I hope to test it and see how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice. I hope to test it and see how it is.
Tnx!

I'm waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rebel Son-
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm waiting.
For what? Release? Then you will have to wait until next monday (after christmas)

I must say I had actually started on a project based on APB but after a month down the line the dedication just wasn't there. Of course, I wish you the best of luck and I really hope you can bring your project to life

Good luck!!!

I was huge fan of APB,so love to see it in samp!