Learning to script

Hello, i am looking to learn to script, i am a complete noob at scripting, i am a fast learner and forget almost nothing, i am willing to pay or i could be your prodigy. IF payment is necessary it will be based on (time teaching me/experience/teaching skills) I know it takes a long time to learn to script, but when i know the basics i will easily pick it up myself. If you are willing to do this for me, please Send me a PM with a way to contact you (prefer MSN/AIM) or just leave details here.

PS: teaching should be done over teamviewer so i can understand it as it is being done.

Try this PAWN Document & wiki.sa-mp.com.

Still looking..

Search on Yotube helpt me, good tutorials.

Edit: You can aslo look at sa-mp wiki or another site ****** it

A lot of people say you have to learn it by yourself, you can look tutorials on ******* and you can find your information on SA-MP wiki Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampple
Посмотреть сообщение
A lot of people say you have to learn it by yourself, you can look tutorials on ******* and you can find your information on SA-MP wiki Good luck
Yes agree , u said same like me xD

It's not so hard actually to learn scripting, but it will definite take some time to understand the whole thing since rom is not built on one day but what i recommend is..

- Go to others gamemodes i.g Godfather and see what you can try to edit like /ooc or maybe make another command of your choice, i.g /mycommand(Name of your choice) or something like that.

Hope this helps abit!

Good luck.

See this...

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=300550

I can assure you, doing some examples over teamviewer is certainly not going to teach you how to script. However reading up on programming, reading the PAWN guide, viewing other scripts trying different things and using the wiki will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
I can assure you, doing some examples over teamviewer is certainly not going to teach you how to script. However reading up on programming, reading the PAWN guide, viewing other scripts trying different things and using the wiki will.
How can you be so sure? I've taught someone that way and they turned out pretty well as a scripter.