This is outrageous

Well, I've seen the amount of so called 'frauds' going on in this forum / game. Why? It's a game! If you're really so addicted to this game, and want money, you're just better to sell your computer and use the money from that, and not frauding some kids grandmother / parents (like I've heard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In criminal law, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and also a civil law violation. Defrauding people or entities of money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud, but there have also been fraudulent "discoveries", e.g., in science, to gain prestige rather than immediate monetary gain.
You see, fraud IS a crime, and you will be punished once you get caught, and when someone notices that their credit card is mysteriously losing money, you're screwed. The punishment from fraud is overpayment of less than Ј10,000 or 9 -12 months’ imprisonment (after a contested trial). So better start thinking, before you find yourself paying damn much, or sitting in the jail.

Have a nice day!

Enjoy being scammed, and try not to give/send people money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Enjoy being scammed, and try not to give/send people money!
I haven't been scammed / frauded. I've just recently saw and heard of many people getting frauded / scammed for this game. It's just pure idiotism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't been scammed / frauded. I've just recently saw and heard of many people getting frauded / scammed for this game. It's just pure idiotism.
I was talking to people who are being silly enough to be scammed

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
I was talking to people who are being silly enough to be scammed
but still like I just saw, scamming an elder, that's just... outrageous. Also, I wanted to bring the punishment up so everyone knows what they're going in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
but still like I just saw, scamming an elder, that's just... outrageous. Also, I wanted to bring the punishment up so everyone knows what they're going in.
Good point! Rep+'ed.

Damn, I love this picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение

Damn, I love this picture.
ROFL !!!, So do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
ROFL !!!, So do I.

Honestly who cares? Just a bunch or retarded kids copying down credit card numbers. Happens everywhere.

Kids who have access to their parents credit cards (and then with things like OneBip/DaoPay) it makes it easy for children to abuse money and scam people.