[BUG] User ID problem

Well the userd ID in SAMP 0.3d is Bugged...

Lets supose there are those 5 player online

0, 1, 2, 3, 4... if player id 2 disconnect and another player connect he should be id 2 but this is not heppening... He connect with the id 5 for exemple... so the ids not used are not being replaced, just after some time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
That was exactly what I needed, thanks.

There seems to be a problem where, if a player is kicked, the slot never becomes free again. It has been seen on other servers already and may have existed before 0.3d. The cause of this problem isn't known, and it doesn't seem to happen on all servers. It can be addressed with a server update once the cause is found.

Please list which plugins your server uses, in case it's somehow related to a plugin.
The same principle applies here, if a player leaves the slot becomes unavailable, or it may possibly become available in a few minutes.

But the question is... Why in a few minutes?

It's a bug that hasn't been given a cause yet, there is nothing you can do to fix this, until the SA-MP team can discover what the problem is, and fix it in the next update.

yeah... And is not a big problem... Wont cause any problem to my server... Thank you

My server (0.3d 100 slots) gives a "Server Full" message with no 100 slots in use. This is fixed by restarting the server, after some hours the problem returns.

I would submit a new bug report... that sounds like a serious problem.

Yeah thats a serious problem, submit another bug report, developers must see that...

This has been already reported in https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=299874 and a fix is being worked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
This has been already reported in https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=299874 and a fix is being worked on.
Ow Sorry about that Dugi i searched but couldnt find some report like that... pby cuz of the title...