[BUG] PlayAudioStreamForPlayer

Well, if you drive on a created object while using PlayAudioStreamForPlayer it seems like your FPS is dropping a lot, it gets a lot less smooth, however when you leave the object and is in the air, when jumping for example the FPS seems to be back to normal again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW1s3shjFZY[/ame]

Can't really see the change of FPS much in the video but you'll understand my point, i should have included an FPS counter when recording but was stupid enough not to.

12/01/19 - Addition to the bug, It only seems to happen if you're driving straight or someone straight and not if you're driving in for example a loop, steep slope or a wallride.

Haven't really noticed this before. Might be related to the servers location... can't be sure though. BTW Where do you get your Audiostreams from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
Haven't really noticed this before. Might be related to the servers location... can't be sure though. BTW Where do you get your Audiostreams from?
Uploaded them on my webhost, tried a few known radio streams too, same result.

There's absolutely no FPS trouble without audiostreaming or when you're not driving on a created object.

Confirmed. Tested it on Elorreli's server + my server. Different audio streams, different objects.

Confirmed, had to test it myself, and it happens, not good... You know what I say, eh mayne?

confirmed. in the interiors your fps is dropping too

Confirmed. Happens in all interiors and custom objects. Doesn't matter where the stream is hosted, it still drops your fps by a lot. It's fine when you are above ground, or in the original San Andreas ground.

Addition to the bug, It only seems to happen if you're driving straight or someone straight and not if you're driving in for example a loop, steep slope or a wallride.

I've also found some more bugs yesterday.
For some radio URLs, stopping the audio stream(no matter by using StopAudioStreamForPlayer or PlayAudioStreamForPlayer) will freeze the game for a few seconds. For example, "http://jason.onweb.idv.tw/radio4r.asp?ID=88".

Also, if you are playing an audio stream and the server restarts, the radio information at the bottom-left corner will not disappear, but the audio stream stops.