Problem on my PC

Hey guys. I am having a fucking problem on my PC...
When i create a new folder, or i just change folder name, or paste/send something, i need to close the folder and open again to see it.

Example:

If i copy a document, from Desktop for example, i open a folder, for example named Games, i past or ctrl+v it there, and, i only see the document in that folder, if i close and open the folder again...

Same to change something name...
I don't know why. Also, computer take ages to restart. It's a good PC, and, it was very fast 3 days ago...
When i ctrl+alt+delete and close all processes, it run back fast and normal. I don't have any program running that is not legit..

I have MSN, xFire, SandieBox, Fraps, uTorrent(Only installed yestzrday...), winamp, MSE(Anti-Virus) and nothing else...
GTA also run normal.

P.S. When PC is slow and i check CTRL+ALT+DELETE, it says CPU is only working 1-0% sometimes.. The normal is around 40%-100% because at the moment, i am installing GTA IV...

Thank you.

i think it's Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
i think it's Virus
Hum... It's possible. I will run scan... By the way, if i stop processes it work good, but, after some time it start again.

This happens to me on occasion. Sometimes I need to reboot my computer a couple of times. I've never once had a virus (that I'm aware of) on this particular machine. I do, however, have an anti-virus.

Yup... I don't think that i have virus because i didn't download anything suspicious.
But, PC take like 5 minutes to turn off sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Yup... I don't think that i have virus because i didn't download anything suspicious.
But, PC take like 5 minutes to turn off sometimes...
It may be a good idea to clear out your registry, download CCleaner and then do a registry clean. That generally helps your computer anyways, and it couldn't hurt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
It may be a good idea to clear out your registry, download CCleaner and then do a registry clean. That generally helps your computer anyways, and it couldn't hurt!
Already did that.. Still the same.
By the way, is that normal that GTA IV started installing 1 hour ago and it is still like 50% only? It's not stuck, just too slow. :P

Also let's see if my PC support it...

Actually, that's interesting. Do you have anything that's eating up your CPU power? I tend to covert video files often and those make my computer run really slow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, that's interesting. Do you have anything that's eating up your CPU power? I tend to covert video files often and those make my computer run really slow...
No... I use Free ******* to mp3 converter cos i am radio DJ, so i need songs, but it's not on..
When GTA IV end installing, i will stop process per process to see the fail...