iPod Touch Wifi Connection 4G

Herro! I have an iPod Touch 4G, I can connect to any WiFi Connection, at home, starbucks, airports, wifi hotspot, you name it. But one problem is I can't connect it to my school WiFi. There is a Student and Guest Internet. I can click connect, and it'll take 2 minutes to actually show 3 bars. When I'm trying to use the internet (having 3 bars) it always tells me something like, "Safari Cannot load page.". I've clicked "Renew Lease" whatever the name was and it never worked. All my friends have their internet working on the same generation. I have tried reseting (was actually good thing) and restoring my iTouch. I have not jailbroken my iTouch. Halp? ****** didn't help :<

Ask IT about it

They probably have disabled the mobile safari browser. I forget what the thing is called, but your browser type can be detected and they may have blocked mobile ones. Are other people able to use their ipods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
They probably have disabled the mobile safari browser. I forget what the thing is called, but your browser type can be detected and they may have blocked mobile ones. Are other people able to use their ipods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
All my friends have their internet working on the same generation.
Yes. Other people can use it. Also phones. Maybe I should ask IT.

Unless you are on college, I don't think High School will give you support on that. Unless they really care.

Well my college has a system that when u connect to their wifi hotspot you then use your college ID and password to login and you can browse the internet from there, I'm sure most college's adapt this so try asking around.

Yep, tried to connect to my college network, I couldnt as well, what I think indeed it connects you,that what happens however it blocks your connection due incorrect password maybe, or you gotta have some sort of permission from the IT.

Not only you having that ;]

Nah, schools wifi usually asks for login information. My old school in Toronto always asked me for my login info. The login page opens automaticly.
edit:
What Mozz said, didn't read the comments before I posted heh

Well, this is a highschool, I'm trying to connect to the free internet. There is one, one with a password, and one without a password. Everyone can use it, except me!