about SAMP account

Hi. I just have a general question.
Does SAMP accounts work like other games and websites accounts?

Also, someone knows my SAMP account's password. Will they be able to access to it and plant viruses to hack my computer? I know its a weird question, but Im just worried.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex89
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi. I just have a general question.
Does SAMP accounts work like other games and websites accounts?
Yes, you can login and logout like any other account system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex89
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, someone knows my SAMP account's password. Will they be able to access to it and plant viruses to hack my computer? I know its a weird question, but Im just worried.
First off, you should always keep your passwords private.
Secondly, no - they cannot access your computer through the SAMP forums. I would recommend changing your password though, as it is possible they'll come and spam the forums and your account (thus getting you banned).

Well, keep you're password safe, and u are clear .

No, I meant the SAMP 0.3c thing that allows you to play gta online, not this forum.
Thanks.

Well the game's User system is WORLD wide witch means ANOYONE Can use your username in a game so ya...Its not safe JUST for you on the SA-MP EXE thing! But hopefully some day they will make a login system for that to So ya

You can use any username in any server, say Johnny was playing in a stunting server under the name Johnny and Chad went to Freeroam, he could use the name Johnny on that server. The accounts depend on what server you go in, if the username is available on that server.

So you could use "Alex" in some servers that don't have the username "Alex" registered, and some of the servers you can't because the username "Alex" would be taken. You just never know.

Ok he got me there but i mean like They should make it so your name is YOUR NAME like you register it.....Issue is for RP servers...NVM Screw the idea XD

For RP servers I think it's stupid people can't have the same name to be honest. If I knew how to make a system where you login with a name like "Joe" and you can play multiple accounts through logging into the account "Joe". And if someone else is named "Michael_Green" you can have the same username aswell, seeing as in real life multiple people have the same name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Trethewey
Посмотреть сообщение
Well the game's User system is WORLD wide witch means ANOYONE Can use your username in a game so ya...Its not safe JUST for you on the SA-MP EXE thing!
Thanks for clarifying. None of us knew that.

so can someone answer my question?
thanks