Opinions on this laptop.

I have decided that I'm going to get a new laptop this year because my Dell Inspiron 1545 is kinda out of date now.
I need something more powerful.

Here's a few screens of the laptop:

[Image: UUHCZw_XDggfQ2c0zcvxZZdD5vpChorlIYW4Shri...iEYRjq4CeM]
[Image: dSi_qZ0YsFUtYyJ28R_zbHAxfOiYEtJ-yfSNsunV...%20Nr7YDE1zf]
[Image: NajLSj8Z2ewpFrIvjsPx8EBVfWMrRU3RtXVrkuKl...UkfDKCjYAY]
[Image: qhXBCccpccuTalyasl55i3FR9RhU4ZtNExDmhkab...yF8KG8BrVT]
[Image: QErbRUdqzWACw1ZcHJVSKACl6oNkid1oarnDZ6AJ...T7ybDM9Q8i]
[Image: 4SssuYWyiIpdQZewemRedWGu5Dm3nI6E7HDU8p_R...%20z9aqF7zR_]
[Image: OFG2yw46sgWf57yTamD5L0ul8cAQA0BlxxT3J1b0...WN1sI7DOca]

Here's the specifications of the laptop:

Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
Model: G7-1101SA
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Processor: AMD Phenom II Quad Core Mobile P960
RAM [GB]: 4.0
Storage Capacity [GB]: 750
Disk speed [RPM]: 7200
Screen size [Inches]: 17.3
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Touchscreen: Yes
Graphic adaptor: AMD AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
Stereo Speakers: Yes
Headphone Socket: Yes
Other application software: Adobe Flash Player 10, Adobe Reader X, Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5, Bing Bar, HP Games, LoJack Pro for HP Protect Tools, Magic Desktop, Microsoft Silverlight, Skype, Windows Live Essentials 2011
Battery [WH]: 47
USB ports: 3
HDMI: 1
Wireless 802.11n
Bluetooth: Yes

Can anyone tell me if these specifications are good enough to play SA-MP and other games ?

it seems specs for samp good enough.. Also HP good computers.

That looks nice..

Beauty, how much is it?

HP makes long-lasting stuff, but not with the best specs ever. Anyhow, I've got the pavilion dv6, bit older model I guess, but I'm really happy with it. Although (I might be wrong, I'm not into processors) I think my i7 octa-core processor is probably better...

Anyhow, this computer will be good to work, play some "older" games (~2009?) and do any usual stuff for some years. I've had an HP compaq working for over 10years (and running GTA)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
HP makes long-lasting stuff, but not with the best specs ever. Anyhow, I've got the pavilion dv6, bit older model I guess, but I'm really happy with it. Although (I might be wrong, I'm not into processors) I think my i7 octa-core processor is probably better...

Anyhow, this computer will be good to work, play some "older" games (~2009?) and do any usual stuff for some years. I've had an HP compaq working for over 10years (and running GTA)!
As long-lasting as a laptop can be that is..

have to say that the laptop is good but as powerful it might be you still have to clean the ventilater from time to time.
i got 2 laptops one can play SAMP just good enough and the other one can run GTA IV two but both have overheating problems etc. like im recording (SAMP) in game for 20mins and after that as soon as i start recording the FPS will drop to 11/13 the laptop gets really hot ventilater cant cool it down :X
so i just got a computer never got that problem

HP - Overheats way too fast

The major intention for getting a laptop is the mobility and the ability to use it whereever you like. A quadcore and highspeed HDD in a laptop minimizes the battery-lifetime a lot, so the mobility converges to 0 (I got a tiny netbook with a 43WH battery, and even this one does not keep running for more than 2 hours, so this one wont last 20 minutes in battery-mode). I dont really see the point of buying a laptop then, as you could get a desktop pc for less than 1/2 of the price.
However it will be by far enough for samp, to answer your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
HP - Overheats way too fast
Agree but it's a long lasting product. My father bought his HP back in 2005 and it's still working like a charm. Never had a single fix.