hey guys i wonder how i can make a goto command(not only for admins)with zcmd include :
can you help me?
In Advance,
Blacklisted_Bboy

Using sscanf to parse the player id, it's very simple.

pawn Код:
CMD:goto(playerid, params[]) {
    new
        iTarget; // Create a temporary variable for the command

if(sscanf(params, "u", iTarget)) // get the player ID and load it in to 'iTarget'
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0, "Syntax: /goto [playerid]");

if(iTarget == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) // INVALID_PLAYER_ID is the value of 'iTarget' if the player isn't connected
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0, "Player isn't connected.");

new
        Float: fPlayerPos[3]; // Create a temporary array to store the floats in

GetPlayerPos(iTarget, fPlayerPos[0], fPlayerPos[1], fPlayerPos[2]); // Get the target player's position
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, fPlayerPos[0], fPlayerPos[1], fPlayerPos[2]); // Set the current player's position
    return 1;
}

pawn Код:
CMD:goto(playerid, params[])
{
    new targetid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
    if(sscanf(params,"i", targetid)) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_RED,"[ERROR]: Usage: /goto [playerid]");
    if(targetid == playerid ) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[ERROR]: You cannot teleport to yourself!");
    if(IsPlayerConnected(targetid) == 0) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[ERROR]: Player is not connected!");
    GetPlayerPos(targetid, X, Y, Z );
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid)==PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)SetVehiclePos( GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), X+2, Y+2, Z );
    else SetPlayerPos( playerid, X+2, Y+2, Z );
    return 1;
}

re malaka gt den m eipes oti exeis katevasei to xtreamgaming...oute credits den tou exeis dwsei ki olas...

Den exo kanei kana release gia na doso credits. To eixa katevasei, alla itan adio kai to gemisa

greek isn't english D:

den ennow auto re...ennow oti gt den m to pes :P

Meta is correct, we should talk English here