Do you work?

I work in a elderhome in the weekends
I feel good with my job, I get a pretty awesome paycheck to, so I am comfortable.
How about you?

I don't work because I am 17 years old but I help my father at his work sometimes. However, I study for the final Exams this year and I don't have a lot of time!

Wait, you can't work before you're 18?
I'm like 17, had my first job as a 14 year old, I sold newspapers to peoples, worst job ever.

Well I'm 19 but I work full-time as a web systems developer and soon an iPhone/iPad app developer (company paying for training, yay!).
I know I should probably study more, but I plan to do that in a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [94]Shady
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait, you can't work before you're 18?
I'm like 17, had my first job as a 14 year old, I sold newspapers to peoples, worst job ever.
Specially when they take the newspaper and run off not paying it... what a 14 years old kid can do about it when its a rich business man... Hate that kind of ppl, rich pff

I can work, but in Greece there is economic crisis and there are no jobs available.
Also, I work sometimes at my father's job just for helping him, not for money. But I have no time since I study for the exams (University)

I worked in a super market. Hard work, but great people. They all don't like the job itself, but they make it better by teasing each other, singing in the store...epicness

I don't work now but , I been working with parquet...

I don,t work yet, and i dont go to school

I am sitting at home everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
I don,t work yet, and i dont go to school

I am sitting at home everyday
NEET I guess