How will you spend your Christmas?

1 month left until it!

Meh I probably will sit on my comfortable chair drinking tea and giving a present to my dog xD since my family is a working class, everyone beside me work 24/7 and I see them mostly on sunday's.

What about u ?

My grandpa is coming to visit us from Croatia, haven't spent a christmas with him since I were 2 years old.
And, if I get a shift, I'll work halv of the day ;p 300NOK an hour ftw.

Just gonna seat home with ma cousins and play PC and have fun ^^ Also with ma family giving presents to each others

Building a Christmas tree
Oh wait.. Im Jewish

I will just sit on my ass and play SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuriel8833
Посмотреть сообщение
Building a Christmas tree
Oh wait.. Im Jewish
Did you have to bring religious things into this topic? If you know so why did you bother replying to this thread, this is suppose to be friendly thread, not being deleted by mods because of religious shit. Seriously you could use a head before writing.

I guess I'll go to church like every year, than home with family, cousins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you have to bring religious things into this topic? If you know so why did you bother replying to this thread, this is suppose to be friendly thread, not being deleted by mods because of religious shit. Seriously you could use a head before writing.
Hehe man, relax. It was a joke. Made me laugh, and I am sure it made the others laugh too..

As every year at Christmas, home with family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Why bring religion into it? It's not like Christmas is a religious holiday...

wait wut

And me I'll be having an epic family dinner as usual really want to finish my script by Christmas and throw some sort of event.

sit in home behind the table on chair and eat fried chicken xD