How did you learn to script? - Post it here!

As the title says, How did you learn to script? Just post it below..

I learned to script after some tutorials on *******, by a guy called "MaxedOutStudios" he was explaining the basics, then i've tried to make something myself and it was going on like that..

What about you?

I was in Italy Mafia back in 2007 when they had just setup the IRC, talking with Ryden and Marco and I got interested in scripting, attempted it along with help from Ryden where needed and it started from there.

Wiki and Forum.

By learning from my mistakes. Also I did read a lot on the forums, wiki and other peoples gamemodes/filterscripts.

I learned from looking at Wiki, Some instruction thingy on PAWN, Some Tutorials, Looking at the GM's provided when you download a server.

Nice, Fj0rtiz i like how you did learn it with the gamemodes, i did that too but i didn't understood the language.

Other methods to learn it?

Inspired by the smart cake's scripts, I am a jelly motherfucker so I had to make one as well.

I learned to script from editing a mode create be Kc (drive+fly+stunt+freeroam v1 i believe). I also spent a ton of time reading anything i could pertaining to scripting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Inspired by the smart cake's scripts, I am a jelly motherfucker so I had to make one as well.
+1 XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Wiki and Forum.
^
too short...