[FilterScript] CarSaver 1.0

This is my first filterscript so please do not flame in your comments!
Car Saver 1.0 by LiamM

I know quite a few people that at one point and maybe still do use /save to add vehicles to there gamemode, simply by getting in a car and typing /save. Opening up the txt document and copying and pasting the code onto the OnGameModeInit. Here is an example of the code used
pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicle(562, 2339.2990, 2048.4421, 10.3351, 179.4682, -1, -1);
Many people like to do it this way as they can see and park precisely where they want the vehicle to be, but there is a downside to this method. Myself and probably others like me prefer to use AddStaticVehicleEx so they can add a respawn delay timer at the end! Which has to be done manually when doing /save.

So I thought i'd script a quick filterscript that doe's just that! So instead of this code appearing

pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicle(562, 2339.2990, 2048.4421, 10.3351, 179.4682, -1, -1);
This Code Appears
pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicleEx(562, 2339.2990, 2048.4421, 10.3351, 179.4682, -1, -1, 1000);
It is a very BASIC AND SIMPLE filterscript that most people would no doubt be able to make, but this saves you having to make it! I began using this for my own server but thought i'd finally get a bit of help fixing a few bugs that I dealt with and release it to the public!

Here are a couple of notes to do with the filterscript before downloading!
  • The default respawn limit is set to 1000 (1 Second) it can be changed by editing it in the Pwn file if you know what you are doing
  • It requires the ZCMD include! The link will be below, ZCMD is used for the command you type to save the vehicles pos
  • You will need to add a directory called "SavedVehicles" without the speech marks! It is also Cap sensitive I believe
  • The command to save a vehicles position when in a vehicle is /saveveh
Links Below
Click here for the ZCMD Pawn Include required to use this!
Download CarSaver 1.0!

More Updates coming soon, things such as being able to choose the car color so it isn't an out of sync color! Feel free to do it your self if you know how too!
The purpose of this script is to easily copy and paste added vehicles into your script without all the hassle.

I'd like to Thank:
Wesley221 for helping repair a old bug to do with saving the files to the txt document.

I apologize if someone else has already made a filterscript like this but if not, here it is! Very simple and very basic but it doe's what its meant too, enjoy! Any bugs found please leave a comment!

Not bad could be usable for the starters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEdinLaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Not bad could be usable for the starters.
Thats exactly why I started this, it's easier for beginners to get a hang of adding vehicles that actually respawn and it's also fast because it can all be done in game so players know where all the cars are and they get to choose exactly how its parked without fiddling with coordinates or having to add the respawn delay onto the end etc.

Thanks for the complement on it anyway It's my first filterscript

Very nice! Please re-upload

I've just returned to the SA-MP forums. Sorry i've been away for a good year just out doing other things in life. I don't know if I still have a copy of the carsaver, but i'll look into it for you.

nice idea! good job

I don't like.This is just my opinien

Nice man. It's very useful when making your own game-mode.

not bad

Nice simple but nice.