User made pawn program

Heyoh!

I am man that like new things, like to try new things, here is a question of mine, are there any good pawn like user made programs that are actually "good"?

Thanks you!

I don't think there are any from scratch, they're all based off scite.

Pawn the language? or Pawno the editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think there are any from scratch, they're all based off scite.
Well still would like to try one of them, well good one of course :] not a one that lies that there are no errors and in original pawn it gives shite of errors... Well it gives me an Idea if there are good ones out there? I know I saw few...

notepad++ looks nice sadly it does not support pawn, but squirrel which is similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Well still would like to try one of them, well good one of course :] not a one that lies that there are no errors and in original pawn it gives shite of errors... Well it gives me an Idea if there are good ones out there? I know I saw few...

notepad++ looks nice sadly it does not support pawn, but squirrel which is similar
What? Notepad++ supports pawn language <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Not by default . https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=174046

Notepad++ supports all languages if you configure it correctly. Search for some tutorials.

Mmm tho how will it not give errors like for example newbie question "If u dont have a include in" will it just compile or give error?

No matter what editor you use it still uses the same compiler, errors are errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
Nobody what editor you use it still uses the same compiler, errors are errors.
Meh I guess I will stick with normal pawno (or ++) Thanks tho, got at least notepad++ working :3

Mod can lock it.