Stats help

Hey everyone. I'm making a control panel for my stats but I'm running into a problem.
I want that if you use /cp the first time it will show you the explanation of the control panel.
This only works for the first person that does this. After someone used /cp someone else is not able to see the explanation anymore. The stats aren't mixing up so I don't know what's wrong.

pawn Код:
COMMAND:cp(playerid,params[])
{

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pCpUse] == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"______________________________________________________________");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"It seems that this is your first time using the {00CED1}CP.");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"This is the control panel of your account.");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"You can use it for different things.");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"You can see your stats, change your name/password and more.");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"______________________________________________________________");
    }
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_CP1,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Control Panel","Stats\nChange Name\nReset Password","Ok","Cancel");
    GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
    format(String,sizeof(String),"*%s is checking his {00CED1}CP",Name);
    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_WHITE,String);
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pCpUse] ++;
    return 1;
}
Please help me.

Oh, my stats actually are mixing up but I don't know why. I followed an account tutorial.
This is my script:http://pastebin.com/3fPu1aAc

Just started so it isn't much at all.
PLease help me to fix this.

Anyone?