HTC Wildfire

Does anyone have any complains about the HTC Wildfire?
And does anyone know cool stuff about it?
I just bought it, and it looks cool (:
I'm finding the new features of it. :b

Hey, i got one. there pretty cheap and very useful. However they can be quite slow when browsing the internet i found and sometimes freeze up. Also when i set mine up i linked it to my ******** and now it automatically adds people numbers into your phone book which can be a bit annoying. One more thing the battery and camera are terrible, but apart from that good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett7
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, i got one. there pretty cheap and very useful. However they can be quite slow when browsing the internet i found and sometimes freeze up. Also when i set mine up i linked it to my ******** and now it automatically adds people numbers into your phone book which can be a bit annoying. One more thing the battery and camera are terrible, but apart from that good.
Ye I just noticed about the contacts thingy and with ********.
I don't mind, I guess I have the hot girls numbers now! (:
I liked the fact the camera is 5 megapixel because I used to take photos with my old crappy phone.

It is extremely slow when it comes to apps, such as Angry Birds.
Frankly, games won't work very good with that specific phone.

If you don't mind that specific detail, the phone is pretty good.

It has no GPU, so all graphics have to be processed an alternative way, and it's quite slow. I do have one myself, however I rooted it, and installed cyanogenmod, does make it slightly faster.

Overall a good budget smart phone, but for games and other intensive applications I wouldn't recommend it.

(my sister bought the Samsung Galaxi GIO which is even cheaper, but much faster).

My mom has it, I was really excited to see but I found it pretty normal. Basically, it's good for everyday use and games sometimes, but it is nothing special. The camera is okay, megapixels have absolutely nothing to do with quality, especially if your monitor is below 1920 x 1080, which is Full HD = less than 3 megapixels. So even if you have 10, the monitor wont be able to show more. Let alone your phone...

The battery is okay, it's a good phone but shitty compared to the "big dogs". Calling, texting, browsing sometimes, music = perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremePlanet
Посмотреть сообщение
My mom has it, I was really excited to see but I found it pretty normal. Basically, it's good for everyday use and games sometimes, but it is nothing special. The camera is okay, megapixels have absolutely nothing to do with quality, especially if your monitor is below 1920 x 1080, which is Full HD = less than 3 megapixels. So even if you have 10, the monitor wont be able to show more. Let alone your phone...

The battery is okay, it's a good phone but shitty compared to the "big dogs". Calling, texting, browsing sometimes, music = perfect.
Tbh it does all the job, already filled it up with music :b
And it's still fast (:
My old one, vodafone 360 m1, took like 10 seconds to open a message -_-

I think Wildfire S fixed all the problems from the regular Wildfire.