Do you prefer /do S/F or /do Resistance? and WHY?

Hi,everyone
I'm creating a Roleplay Server and i would like which one ROLEPlayers prefer the MOST!
And thats why i was asking my self few times,which one is better to use.
I will also Would like to know the REASONS?
I Can say /me it and make the move, and /do resistance for some actions.. Basically i want to avoid tons of reports about PowerGaming,thank you for reading!

Any Resistance.

/do S/F is quite an old system put in place by godfather, nowadays alot of servers let a person reply with any action. How I personally do it is (what is also somewhat used on LSRP) you do an action, another person can do a counter reaction for example.

* playbox12 suddenly turns arround launching a fist towards B's face

The other person can then do a counter reaction, in a /me or leave it as is, it would be powergaming to say he dodged a fist, certainly when someone does not expect a fist, you WILL get hit. (unless you're jackie chan).

/do

Is mainly used for enviourmental roleplay, for example

/do theres a large pool of blood on the ground below us

It's not used to indicate actions done by other people.

Actually depends on your RP knowledges, but why not using the modern RP with resistance? It's easier for players.

/do s/f
Reason-I'm able to do stuff like this:
I'm on the ground, my back is up, stomach down.
Cop comes.
Cop: /me attempts to grab suspect's left and right hand and to cuff him.
Cop: /do s/f
Me: /do f
Me: /me attempts to take out his hand with a spraycan in it from his jacket pocket and to spray the cop in his eyes.
Me: /do s/f
Cop: /do s
Me: /me sprays all of the spray in cop's hands and runs away
- that really happened at unity station, i went around and jumped behind the bushes and did /die2 there LOL. 15 cops were searching for me next 10 minutes and didn't know how I escaped - Los Santos Life RolePlay .

s/f use only players who do not know how to roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
View Post
/do S/F is quite an old system put in place by godfather, nowadays alot of servers let a person reply with any action. How I personally do it is (what is also somewhat used on LSRP) you do an action, another person can do a counter reaction for example.

* Issam suddenly turns arround launching a fist towards B's face

The other person can then do a counter reaction, in a /me or leave it as is, it would be powergaming to say he dodged a fist, certainly when someone does not expect a fist, you WILL get hit. (unless you're jackie chan).

/do

Is mainly used for enviourmental roleplay, for example

/do theres a large pool of blood on the ground below us

It's not used to indicate actions done by other people.
True,my experience back at the times PR-RP,when you attempt something on someone,they just RUN AWAY and /do F - too far,beleive me this happened to me more then 50times
Some of them,doesn't even reply, press the bind button and Shot you,then calls you a whinner,I Ve seen alot of people, /me attempts to Stab Person B with a knife on the neck,they always run away to avoid being dieing,and shot you or even more likely,they run away or something like this and the result is always /do F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
View Post
True,my experience back at the times PR-RP,when you attempt something on someone,they just RUN AWAY and /do F - too far,beleive me this happened to me more then 50times
Some of them,doesn't even reply, press the bind button and Shot you,then calls you a whinner,I Ve seen alot of people, /me attempts to Stab Person B with a knife on the neck,they always run away to avoid being dieing,and shot you or even more likely,they run away or something like this and the result is always /do F.
That's PR-RP, LSL-RP was the other story .
To be honest, not because it was mine, but LSL had the best RPers, we didn't even have so many noobs coming on the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_Pantovic
View Post
That's PR-RP, LSL-RP was the other story .
To be honest, not because it was mine, but LSL had the best RPers, we didn't even have so many noobs coming on the server.
I'm Issam_Akbi there..
I Had a pizza faction with my brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_Pantovic
View Post
/do s/f
Reason-I'm able to do stuff like this:
I'm on the ground, my back is up, stomach down.
Cop comes.
Cop: /me attempts to grab suspect's left and right hand and to cuff him.
Cop: /do s/f
Me: /do f
Me: /me attempts to take out his hand with a spraycan in it from his jacket pocket and to spray the cop in his eyes.
Me: /do s/f
Cop: /do s
Me: /me sprays all of the spray in cop's hands and runs away
- that really happened at unity station, i went around and jumped behind the bushes and did /die2 there LOL. 15 cops were searching for me next 10 minutes and didn't know how I escaped - Los Santos Life RolePlay .
Lol'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
View Post
s/f use only players who do not know how to roleplay.
Well that's not realy true, /do s/f and /do any recistance are used for the same purpose(I believe!!!!).
+I'm a lazy ass bastard sow i use /do s/f?

For example the cops can be here any minute and i have to type a very long /me And then a /do any recistance? That could take TO long, sow i choose: /do s/f