Clothing Positions

For Example, If I found a hat how would I know the x,y,z to set it to so the hat is near the players head?

Is there some default co-ordinates for hat, watch, etc?

How do I find them out?

Thank you

Kyle

Try this, http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ht=Hold+Studio.

Trial and error. Every skin has a different offset, every object has different properties.

There are some offsets that are more common that others, but the easiest way is to experiment yourself or find someone that's released the offsets publicy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, but is there no public x,y,z's released already?

I don't think there is, i'll have a search now for you.

Several hundred skins x several thousand objects x 9 floats per object.

That's a lot of work for someone to just make and post online, if somebody has done it, you'll find it by searching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgie
Посмотреть сообщение
Several hundred skins x several thousand objects x 9 floats per object.

That's a lot of work for someone to just make and post online, if somebody has done it, you'll find it by searching.
I mean default positions, even if its too high or too low, as long as it's near the head, the player can change the offsets if they wish.

Erm, the defaults are 0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean default positions, even if its too high or too low, as long as it's near the head, the player can change the offsets if they wish.
That's what the Hold Studio is for. Why don't you read it and attach the object you want to your head and easily change the offset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgie
Посмотреть сообщение
Erm, the defaults are 0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0?
No they are not.

All I'm asking is there a default position for a hat, watch, etc.

I don't care if they are out a little bit, by a little too high etc, The player can change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio112
Посмотреть сообщение
That's what the Hold Studio is for. Why don't you read it and attach the object you want to your head and easily change the offset?
I would, but I wanted to check if someone had released some default ones already?