VIP command making...

hi ... after talking about a good VIP system , i decided to make vip commands and add them to my lux admin system myself... but there is a problem... i need an example to get started cause im very noob in scripting... can somebody make /flare command for lux admin as a filter script? so when a VIP member type that, RED_FLARE object spawns in his charecter,s body?

Look Here:
pawn Код:
CMD:flare( playerid )
{
    new oFlare, Float: P[ 3 ]; GetPlayerPos( playerid, P[ 0 ], P[ 1 ], P[ 2 ] );

if( AccInfo[ playerid ][ pVip ] < 1 ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "You don't have VIP Level 1" );

DestroyObject( oFlare );
    oFlare = CreateObject( FlareID, P[ 0 ], P[ 1 ], P[ 2 ], 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 300.0 );
    return ( 1 );
}
FlareID is the ObjectID that I don't know what is it...

i mean that red light that makes a tall red smoke... and does it need any other things to write to use it as a filterscript?

Yes, I Knoww but.. I don't know the ObjectID !

18728 this is the id... just a question... for lux admin we need to use : "If(IsPlayerVipMember(playerid))"
but there isnt any line with that...isnt that script wrong? :O
like this :
if(strcmp(cmd, "/healme", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerVipType(playerid,2))
{
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100);
}
else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "ERROR: You not is a Silver or Gold Member!");
return 1;
}

and.. i just need to type that script you wrote to use it as a filter script or i should add someother things to script?