How can I run my server for 24/7? I forgot what hosting I need. Is that right?

well if your running a server on your computer just leave it going 24/7 o.O but if u buy a server there 24/7 ;P

you can't "make" your server 24/7 there are many different things that can happen. For example if you host your server off your computer, your mum shuts off the internet when you goto bed, server down not 24/7. If you get a host then something happens to there internet/ your server server off not 24/7. You're best bet is to try for a hosted server as they are dedicated in providing the best hosting services to obviously gain the most amount of service. Please help me out with a rep if i helped

OT: I recommend you to use Volt-Host, you can use your phone to pay for a server, and its kind of cheap, or you can use JiHost, he's offering 500 slots for 0.50$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Real mature.

OT: I recommend you to use Volt-Host, you can use your phone to pay for a server, and its kind of cheap, or you can use JiHost, he's offering 500 slots for 0.50$.
Volt host is terrible and can't use a firewall. server ffs. if you're smart you don't need support from them.

We can help out with you if you want your server online all the time.

Feel free to check out our plans @ http://colorhost.co/plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
We can help out with you if you want your server online all the time.

Feel free to check out our plans @ http://colorhost.co/plans
JiHost have a Great offer..
You can also try ColorHost,as they said they updated their stuff,no more DDoSing much.

www.blackspeed-gsp.com
im the owner of it.
I have 3 servers locations,portugal,USA and Uk(USa and UK beggining setup)

any problems with my website...please say something.

6Ђ 500 slots...that's great no?

Host your server at serverffs.com better

serverffs ... no support..and is beggining ddosed all time