Help with Port-Forwarding

Hello there,

I have recently tried numerous different programs to Port-Forward, so when I give my IP to my friends, they can go on my server. I know this is not hosted, so it's not going to turn up in any of the categories. I just need to know how to Port-Forward. My NETGEAR Router version is DG834G V4.01.06.

Thanks, I'm awaiting your replies!

http://portforward.com/

Thanks for the reply... but I tried this.. and it didn't work

Oh go in your routers website find something like game sharing application-port fowarding

and open the ports to UDP:7777
to
7777 Ports can be anything like 5050 6660 try opening a port to 5050 is easier and all the systems can open port 5050 but 7777 not all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for the reply... but I tried this.. and it didn't work
Mm, well when i had this problem i used Simple Port Forwarding, but i don't think its free anymore.. Worth a try, check it out.

DanishHaq, That's your router problem, Some shit routers does not forward such ports, As well as my router was Aztech and it was forwarding for other programs and etc But not for SA-MP, Since i bought new router Linksys now it works great and its forwarded, Or maybe its not your router problem though are you sure you did all the way correct?

If still its not forwarding, What's your router let me know it.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davz*|*Criss
Посмотреть сообщение
DanishHaq, That's your router problem, Some shit routers does not forward such ports, As well as my router was Aztech and it was forwarding for other programs and etc But not for SA-MP, Since i bought new router Linksys now it works great and its forwarded, Or maybe its not your router problem though are you sure you did all the way correct?

If still its not forwarding, What's your router let me know it.

Thanks.
Indeed, If this doesn't work aswell, i advise you to buy a linksys router ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed, If this doesn't work aswell, i advise you to buy a linksys router ^^.
You advise me to buy

Alright buy any new router that works great or you can simply buy a server from any hosting company.

example: volthost,serverffs etc.

Aa, crap, Ok, thanks for your help anyway guys! I'd probably buy a new Router Desperateness hits me xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davz*|*Criss
Посмотреть сообщение
You advise me to buy

Alright buy any new router that works great or you can simply buy a server from any hosting company.

example: volthost,serverffs etc.
I was referring to him.