I'm looking for ...

Hello,

A few months ago, i saw something that i did'nt need then. But i do now. The only problem is that i don't know how it's called.

It was a plugin (or tool) released by someone in our plugin section. The plugin/tool in case is able to call functions from any loaded script with parameters. You need a command to call the function, something like /call <functionname + params>. One thing that i clearly remember is that the thread contains a instruction-video.

I searched for some time, but i just can't find it cause i don't remember the name. I hope someone can help me.

Greetz,
Danny

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=252372

this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0sT_
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, thanks! One question: Does this only support SA:MP functions from a_samp, or does it work with custom made functions too? I noticed they only use standard SA:MP functions in the vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure, just create an include to call the functions (using CallRemoteFunction) than open "ExecFunctions.pwn" and edit the command a bit. Better replace with this:
pawn Код:
strcat(pawnScript, "#include <a_samp>\r\n");
strcat(pawnScript, "#include <YourCustomIncludeHere>\r\n\r\n");
strcat(pawnScript, "public OnFilterScriptInit()\r\n");
strcat(pawnScript, "{\r\n\t");
strcat(pawnScript, cmdtext[6]);
strcat(pawnScript, "\r\n}");
compile it. Now start the server and you should be able to call your custom functions. (If you have a lot of includes to include, don't forget the increase the string size).
Have fun.