HOW to create title test

How to create title text, Like in many of gamemodes the Name is made through characters and appears as 3d

EX: | |
| |___
|____/

pawn Code:
/*
    ############          ############\            ############            ##################\         ###                       DB
   ###\\\\\\\\\###\      ###\\\\\\\##\            ###\\\\\\\\\###\        ###\   ###\    ###\         ###\                       DB
  ###\        ###\      ##########\    ######    ###\        ###\        ###\   ###\    ###\          \\\                        DB
 ###\        ###\      ###\\\\\\\##\   \\\\\\   ###\        ###\        ###\   ###\    ###\          ###                         DB
###########  \\\      ############\            ###########  \\\        ###\   ###\    ###\          ###\                         DB
\\\\\\\\\\\\\         \\\\\\\\\\\\             \\\\\\\\\\\\\           \\\    \\\     \\\           \\\                          DB

*/

From my gamemode - Dragonball: Z DM

Yeah how to make them?

Add /* at the start of it and */ at the end of it. It's called comment.
You can do // too but it's only work in one line.

Here: http://www.network-science.de/ascii/

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
View Post
Add /* at the start of it and */ at the end of it. It's called comment.
You can do // too but it's only work in one line.
I think you're missing the point here.

It's called ASCII

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
View Post
I think you're missing the point here.
Oh, he want 3d one. My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P4]
View Post
OMG !! What's that website XD

I Made my own without any special software ! Thanks for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
View Post
It's called ASCII
Actually, ASCII is the numerical representation of characters, since computers only understand numbers. You can find more information about ASCII here, which also provides a table showing the characters and their appropriate ASCII representation.

What this guy is talking about, is usually referred to as ASCII art, which is still confusing, given the nature of the meaning of ASCII