vehicle colors

OK, this is going to be very annoyning. I dont know, maybe it was reported some time ago, but lets dont mind, because I dont find any threads about this.

So, about the bug:

Lets create a vehicle, with colors '2, 2'. Everything is FINE. Lets change our interior, then get back to 0. TADAAA, vehicle color is now random instead of 2, 2.

Any ideas to fix it? Im sure its not my script mistake.

same

If you create vehicle with colours different than random (-1,-1) the colour will NOT change when a vehicle re-streams. Otherwise the colours will change on every OnVehicleStreamIn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
If you create vehicle with colours different than random (-1,-1) the colour will NOT change when a vehicle re-streams. Otherwise the colours will change on every OnVehicleStreamIn.
So, I must create vehicle with colors -1 -1, and the colors will not change? Otherwise, when I create vehicle, I need to store vehicle color into a variable, and then change vehicle color in OnVehicleStreamIn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0sT_
Посмотреть сообщение
So, I must create vehicle with colors -1 -1, and the colors will not change? Otherwise, when I create vehicle, I need to store vehicle color into a variable, and then change vehicle color in OnVehicleStreamIn?
NO create vehicles with colours that are NOT -1 and the colour will NOT change

Edit:

if you create vehicles with colours -1, the colour will change for the client under every onvehiclestreamin

if you create vehicles with colours that are 0 and more, the colour will not change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
NO create vehicles with colours that are NOT -1 and the colour will NOT change
Please, make the font size more big, I cant see anything